The HPL402 is designed for all patient transfers:
- Bed to wheelchair
- Chair to toilet
- The hand control activates the lifter and has two buttons; one “up” and one “down”.
- Simply press the button for the direction you want the lifter to move.
- Plug the charger into the wall socket (110 V) prior to connecting the plug to the control box.
- If the unit sits idle for an extended period of time, the battery life diminishes. A control box with battery should be charged at least every six months. However, the longest life is obtained when the battery is fully charged.
- After approximately 6 hours of charging, the batteries will be fully charged.
- Reverse mounted actuator for additional patient clearance
- Adjustable U-base
- Single-speed actuator
- Manual release for manual lowering
- 6-point non-sway cradle offers more sling options
- Ergonomic hand grips
- 3″ Casters
- Caster bumpers
Please Note: Image is an illustration and may not reflect the exact item sold. Please contact us directly for specific details and additional information.
Main Office: 561-999-3244
Shipping: Free Shipping includes front door service. Your item will be delivered to the front door entrance, ground floor of your shipping location